Most web hosting providers begin by providing support themselves or with a few key employees when they begin. However, soon they outgrow that mode and that is the time they have to take the call of either setting up support in-house with employees working 24×7 or finding a good partner to outsource their support needs to. Hosting service providers have to consider several aspects carefully before implementing hosting support in-house. A significant amount of time, money and efforts has to be invested, without compromising on the focus on the core business of selling web hosting services. Limitations in terms of money and space are major roadblocks for in house support, so it isn’t a practical choice for most of the hosting service providers. In this article we’ll shed light on 6 of the most obvious reasons why it makes sense to outsource.
- Access to experienced and qualified technical staff and business best practices: For hosting service providers it isn’t always possible to find qualified technical staff for their support requirements. Moreover, hiring experienced staff isn’t cheap and can take a serious toll on the company’s finances. Outsourced Web hosting support companies like Getoutsourced have experienced technical staff and the know-how of the business best practices to ensure that your clients receive excellent technical support round the clock.
- Ability to offer real 24×7 support to your customers: The web hosting business thrives on reputation. The importance of offering 24×7 support to the clients cannot be over emphasized. Responding to client’s queries promptly is crucial for maintaining and enhancing the company’s reputation and gaining more clients.
- Staying focused on core business: This is possibly one of the biggest advantages of outsourcing support. The business owners no longer have to concern themselves over hiring the right technical staff and monitoring their performance. This saves them a lot of valuable time and energy which can be directed towards developing the core business.
- Built in business continuity in this model leads to reduced risk: An overseas Outsourcing partner means an automatic redundancy for your offices. In the case of natural disasters or even power or connectivity failure at your principal office location, your outsourcing partner remains online and available to your clients. This by itself can be a huge USP for any webhoster outsourcing support needs.
- Increased efficiency and competitiveness with reduced cost of customer support: Organizations that have in-house support teams have to spend more time in implementation, which leads to increased costs, this cost is ultimately passed on to the customers. This can be overcome by outsourcing support, which will lead to reduced costs and give businesses an edge over the competition.
- Ability to upscale and down scale your support team as required: Handing over your technical support to an outsourcer will empower you with the flexibility to upscale or downscale your support team as per your requirements, this is a big advantage as you can quickly adapt to a sudden surge or decline in demand. Whereas in the case of an in-house team, you don’t have such flexibility and training cycles etc. can be a major source of pain.Are you looking for a dedicated technical team that your customers really enjoy talking to? [Contact US]