1. Log into WHM as root in the server you’re going to transfer the accounts.
2. Navigate to Transfer Tool.
3. In the Remote Server Address section type the server’s IP address or hostname.
4. The default SSH port is 22, however that is usually changed due to security reasons, run the command below to find it:
sudo grep Port /etc/ssh/sshd_config
In the Authentication section there are 2 steps, see below:
1. On the login, Press the user Root
2. Type the root Password
Please note that hardened servers usually allow SSH connections only via SSH Keys, we’ve shown the steps on how to setup a connection in that type of connection below.