Add a domain to Cloudflare
1. Log in to your Cloudflare account.
2. Click on Add site from the top navigation bar.
3. Enter your website’s root domain and then click Add Site. For example, if your website is www.example.com, type example.com.
4. Cloudflare attempts to automatically identify your DNS records. This process takes approximately 60 seconds to complete.
5. Click Next.
6. Select a plan level. (If your domain doesn’t have heavy traffic, the free package works just fine)
7. Click Confirm in the Confirm Plan window that appears.
8. Review whether all DNS records were identified in the DNS query results window. (If your domain is a new domain, you most likely need to setup your DNS records from scratch, if you need a better understanding on how the DNS works, check our blog article we’ve talked about DNS )
9. Click Continue.
10. Copy the 2 Cloudflare nameservers displayed and click Continue.
11. To finish domain setup and activate your domain on Cloudflare, change your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.